What's on this page?
Who is this for?
Curriculum Coordinators, Faculty
- Email SIS Access to request my.harvard access. Provide your HUID and the HUID of the person who previously held your role.
- Sign up to subscribe to staff communications.
- View our introductory training videos to learn how to build and schedule new courses.
- Register for additional trainings on The Registrar's Office Training Portal.
- Bookmark FAS policy resources to guide your data entry and to advise faculty:
The information published in the my.harvard Course Search is the the official basis for academic records. You must record course changes in my.harvard, especially changes of instructor or meeting time. Complete and up-to-date course information helps us:
- Carry out policy regarding simultaneous course enrollment.
- Locate individual students in an emergency.