Verify, update, or order documents associated with your student record.

Student Records and Privacy →

  • Learn about your student record
  • Update personal information
  • Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Transcripts →

  • Request a transcript
  • Interpret your transcript

Degree/Enrollment Verification →

  • Request verification of a completed degree
  • Obtain your Certified Electronic Diploma
  • Request verification of enrollment in current courses

Test Scores and Advanced Standing →

  • Placement Exams
  • Advanced Placement Exams
  • Advanced Standing and Concurrent Master's

Data and Reporting Services →

  • Submit a data request