Information and resources for alumni of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Radcliffe College

Alumni of other Harvard schools should review our list of Harvard University Registrars for support.

Transcripts →

  • Order an official transcript
  • Request an unofficial transcript
  • Interpret your transcript

Student Records and Privacy →

  • Learn about your student record
  • Update personal information
  • Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)


Diplomas →

  • Certified Electronic Diplomas
  • Replacement diplomas
  • Request proof of graduation