Please review the following FAS Cross-Registration deadlines.
Please note that if your own school's deadline is earlier than what is listed below. If you are an FAS student cross-registering at a school with an earlier deadline, you are subject to the earlier deadline.
- Spring Cross-Registration opens: January 11, 2021
- Last day students from other schools may file cross-registration petitions: February 22, 2021
- Last day Harvard College students may Add/Drop a cross-registered course: February 22, 2021
- Last day Graduate students may Add a cross-registered course: March 8, 2021
- Last day Graduate students may Drop a cross-registered course: March 22, 2021
FAS students may cross-register into courses at other Harvard faculties and approved non-Harvard institutions. The courses taken must cover subjects not available under this faculty. Information regarding the course offerings at other Harvard faculties is available via my.harvard.
Students are not officially enrolled in the course(s) until it appears on their record on my.harvard and are responsible for ensuring that the appropriate approvals are obtained. Full-time students in the professional schools of Harvard University, the Tufts University Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Brown University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology may take courses offered by the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences.