- Multiple Degrees: Submit an application for each degree
- Masters in Passing: Add your Masters in Passing in my.harvard and submit the degree application for your Masters
Your middle name will only be visible when you add it to your diploma name – it won't be visible elsewhere in my.harvard.
Important: For students graduating in May 2022, April 15, 2022 is the deadline to make changes to your diploma name. We cannot make changes to your diploma name once the deadline passes.
Click on the My Program tab in your my.harvard student home.
- Harvard College: Check your Concentration, Secondary, and Language Citations
- GSAS: Check the name of your field for your PhD and your Masters
You can double-check the status of the application by clicking on the My Program tab in your my.harvard student home. The status will remain as Application for Graduation Submitted until the degree is conferred.
- We will only contact you if there is a problem with your application.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your application, please reach out to your department.