Order Transcript

Official Transcripts

All requests for official transcripts, including those with supplemental attachments, should be placed online through the National Student Clearinghouse.  You may upload any required attachments as part of the online order process.

Electronic Transcripts are currently unavailable until further notice. 

Order Transcript Online

The FAS Registrar's Office no longer accepts paper or in-person requests for transcripts.

Please be sure to select the school which you attended from the drop-down menu to order your Harvard College or Graduate School of Arts and Sciences transcript.  Please note, our office does not provide transcripts for courses taken at Harvard Extension and Summer Schools.

If you are looking to send your transcripts from Harvard College to another school within Harvard University, we currently do not have an internal process to transfer transcripts from one Harvard office to another. You must order your transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse and indicate the mailing address of the office to which you would like to have your transcript sent.  (Note: Harvard may not appear in the drop-down list of schools, at which point you should select "Not in list" to move forward with your order.)

**Please note that orders for transcripts are processed and printed within 1-2 business days of date ordered. Express mail requests are delivered between 1-3 days after processing and Regular US Postal mail requests are delivered between 5-10 days after processing.  NOTE: If you are in urgent need of your transcript and need it delivered within 1-3 business days of your order, we strongly suggest you select the EXPRESS MAIL shipping option. Selecting the regular mail option will not get it to you on time. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Alumni who graduated after 1981 can obtain an unofficial PDF version of their transcript by clicking the link below and logging into the Alumni tab on my.Harvard with their HUID and PIN or HarvardKey. If you no longer know your HUID and PIN and do not have a HarvardKey, our office is unfortunately unable to reset this information for you and you may need to order an official transcript.  We cannot email unofficial transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript

Current students should use the "View Unofficial Transcript" link in the Grades tab of my.harvard. Please note, an active pop-up blocker will prevent you from opening your unofficial transcript.

Further Assistance

If you need help with or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse, please contact their office at transcripts@studentclearinghouse.org or (703) 742-4200.

For more information about transcripts for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, please contact the FAS Information & Records Management team at transcripts@fas.harvard.edu or (617) 495-1544.


The Faculty of Arts and Sciences Registrar's Office only maintains records for Harvard College, Radcliffe College (prior to 1999), the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

If you attended a different school within Harvard, please click the appropriate link below to request a transcript from another Harvard University School: