FAS is not holding seated Final Exams for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. As such, there will not be a coordinated Final Exam Schedule. Courses holding an online final exam should use the Exam/Final Deadline assigned in the my.harvard course search and arrange an alternative seating for students in distant time zones. Please see the Office of Undergraduate Education's exam guidance for more information regarding planning midterm and final exams.


The Three-Hour Final Exam Schedule includes only courses that have requested a three-hour exam scheduled by the FAS Registrar's Office. Please note this schedule is subject to change. Students should contact course Instructional Staff for information regarding other final assessments.

Exam and Course Deadline Groups will appear in the my.harvard course search. They typically correspond to course meetings times and may change if the course's meeting time changes. 

No instructor has the authority to approve alternate times, dates, locations, or accommodations for an exam scheduled by the FAS Registrar’s Office. Special accommodations must be approved by the appropriate governing body or administrative office. Circumventing these procedures may jeopardize a student’s grade in the course.

Students with two FAS exams scheduled at the same date and time according to the schedule below will be contacted by the Registrar’s Office in November or April. The Registrar’s Office will resolve the conflict automatically by rescheduling one of the student’s two exams to a time within 24 hours of the original exam time. Any student who believes he/she has a conflict with an exam that is not listed on the Three-Hour Final Exam Schedule should contact the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible.

Information regarding taking an exam at a different date/time/location, or requesting special accommodations is available under Exam Policy, and students should contact one of the administrative offices with any additional questions:

  •  The Accessible Education Office ( for accommodations related to a documented medical condition

  •  Registrar’s Office ( for conflicts with religious observance 

  •  The student’s Resident Dean (for undergraduate students) or the Registrar’s Office (for graduate and cross-registered students) for all other requests