Reporting Services

The Registrar's Office and Harvard College Institutional Research support many reporting and research initiatives each year, providing data as needed historical academic records, survey data, and other student data.

These groups do not not provide data for students' research projects or for individual faculty projects that have not been requested or sanctioned by the FAS senior administration.

If you have a report request for the Registrar's office send an email to Requests for survey data, research data, course evaluation data and College trends should be directed to the Harvard College Institutional Research Group at  Include the following details in your email: 

Required completion date
Data fields required
File format preferred
Population for selection Preferred sort
Who will have access to the data/report?
How will the data be used?
Delivery format preferred (mail, email, ftp, etc.)