Degree Verifications

Why is The National Student Clearinghouse involved?
The FAS Registrar’s Office has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to collect inquiries for verifications. If the data you provide can be confirmed then the verification is instantaneous. However, the staff of the Registrar’s Office manually verifies requests whenever there is incomplete or potentially erroneous information. Please allow 8-10 business days for processing if we have to request materials from University Archives on your behalf. 

Can I verify any Harvard University...

Read more about Degree Verifications


Who can order a transcript?
Any current or former student at Harvard College or the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences can order a transcript through our office via Credentials Inc.

How much does a transcript cost?
$8- Electronic Transcript

$10- Mailed Transcript

$12- Hold For Pick Up at FAS Registrars Office


Read more about Transcripts

Enrollment Certifications

Where can I get an Enrollment Certification? 

Certificates of Enrollment are now available to active students in their my.Harvard account. Please log in to my.harvard.edu using your HarvardKey credentials. The certificate of enrollment is located in the Documents tab of your Student Home page. You must ensure that your browser allows pop-ups as an active pop-up blocker will prevent your document from opening.


Read more about Enrollment Certifications


When will the final exam schedule be posted?
The fall Final Exam Schedule will be posted in mid-September. The spring final exam schedule will be posted in mid-February.

How can I determine when my exam is likely to take place before the exam schedule is posted?
Most courses are assigned a numeric Exam and Student Deadline Group, which is listed with course information in the...

Read more about Exams

How to I make sure the Advising Committee for my department is up to date?

Roles in my.harvard typically expire on June 30, or December 31. It is the responsibility of the Department Administrator to give new leadership or staff access to my.harvard or renew the appointments for existing members of the Advising Committee roster. This includes roles such as: Department Chairs; Directors of Studies; Head Tutors; Program Administrators; Dept Administrators.  Department Administrators should review overall access at least once per term to ensure access continuity....

Read more about How to I make sure the Advising Committee for my department is up to date?