The Course Head has asked me to enter grades, but I don't have access to the course to do so.
To become an authorized grader, contact the Course Head. Course Head instructions for adding/removing Graders:
- To view a list of existing Graders, click "Add/Remove" in the Authorized Graders column for the desired course.
- To add a Grader click "Add/Remove" in the Authorized Graders column for the desired course. Enter the person's HUID and click "Find Person." Verify the photo and title, and if correct click "Add."
- To delete a Grader, click "Add/Remove" in the Authorized Graders column for the desired course. Click the checkbox to the left of the Grader to be removed. Click "Delete."
The submit button is not highlighted, so I can not submit my gradesheet. Why?
- You are a Grader. Only Course Heads, who have the ability to submit grades to the Registrar's Office can see the Submit button.
- You are a Course Head but have not completed grade entry.
- You are a Course Head, you have entered grades for each student, but required comments are missing. Scan the grade sheet for entry boxes highlighted in red.
- You are a Course Head, you have entered all grades and comments. The submit button has not activated because you have not moved off the last grade row. Press the tab key, until you are taken to the submit button.
What do I do if I already submitted my grades and need to change the grade for a student?
Once grades are submitted to the Registrar's Office the Course Head can submit a grade change through Online Grading. To change a grade, see the Online Grading section of this website. For further assistance please submit the Online Grading Portal form on the Contact Us page.