I submitted a petition for a change of grading basis but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?

If the petition is still in pending status, you may cancel your petition in the Document Center page in my.harvard by clicking "View prior submissions."   

Once the petition is approved, you cannot submit another petition to reverse the decision. Please contact FAS Registrar directly at enrollment@fas.harvard.edu for assistance. Please note that the deadline to request a grading basis change is the Fifth Monday.