College Requirements

How do I change my concentration?

Students can change their concentration online via More information regarding this process will become available in late August 2016.

How can I waive a certain Core or General Education requirement based on my study abroad credits?

When the study abroad credits are visible on your student record, please email send an email to indicate what course/which GenEd requirement you want would like to waive. If your study abroad credits are not on your student record, contact the Office of International Programs