The Academic Planning team supports over one hundred Curriculum Coordinators in the creation and maintenance of course information for the Faculty of Arts & Sciences (FAS). Please visit the Previous FAS Course Offerings page to access course listings from prior years.
- For help with business process questions contact us at email@example.com or 617-496-5212.
- For help with technical issues (log-in problems, cannot view courses, etc.) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video tutorials are available on every page of the Catalog and the Schedule of Classes. Click the "Help" link in the upper right hand corner of any page and watch or download these aides.
- Curriculum Management Workflows v. 12.11.19
- Data Refresh Schedule
- Using the FAS Curriculum WorkCenter
- Interpreting the WorkCenter Results
- Instructor Roles and Grade Access
- Introduction to the Enrollment Dashboard
- Contact email@example.com to request my.harvard admin access.
- Subscribe to receive relevant RO communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. These communications are also archived in our Message Center.
Learn basic my.harvard navigation and Workflows:
Curriculum Management 101.
- Read the FAS Policy Resources below.
- Plan to attend our year rount trainings. View the schedule below.
- Deciphering a Term Number
- AY 2019-20 Timeline of Activities
- Checklist: Review Classes for Upcoming Term
- Checklist for Faculty: Review Your Courses for Next Term
- Checklist: Proper Class Setup for Sectioning