The Registrar's Office is closed to walk-ins due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The courses team is available for trainings and meetings via Zoom. Contact us at email@example.com to request remote support at a time that's convinient for you or your team or leave us a message at 617-496-5212. See COVID-19 guidance for the GSAS community. See COVID-19 Information for the Harvard College community.
The Academic Planning team supports 100+ Curriculum Coordinators in the creation and maintenance of course information for the Faculty of Arts & Sciences (FAS). Please visit the Previous FAS Course Offerings page to access course listings from prior years. See our archived communications in the Message Center. Department contacts are stored and updated in the Curriculum Coordinators Contact List.
- For help with business process questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-496-5212.
- For help with technical issues (log-in problems, cannot view courses, etc.) contact email@example.com.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request my.harvard admin access.
- Contact email@example.com to get added to our communications list.
Register for trainings:
- CM 101 & CM 102 (or accelerated CM 101 + 102)
- Multi-Component Course Setup
- Cross-Listing and Combining Courses
- Read FAS policy resources:
Curriculum Management Workflows last updated 3.30.20
The Workflows are step-by-step instructions for Curriculum Management business processes. The Workflows presupose familiarity with admin.my.harvard and Course Search (and Preview), as well as basics covered in the 101 training.
- Data Refresh Schedule
- How to Use the Course Balance Tool
- Using the FAS Curriculum WorkCenter
- Interpreting the WorkCenter Results
- Instructor Roles and Grade Access
- Introduction to the Enrollment Dashboard
AY 2020 Training Schedule new!
Presentations from trainings are available on our SharePoint site. Below are the most referenced resources:
- AY 2020-21 Schedule of Activities last updated 3.13.20
- Deciphering a Term Number
- Checklist: Review Classes for Upcoming Term
- Checklist: Proper Class Setup for Sectioning
- Checklist the Registrar's Office Sends to Faculty in January and August
- Guide for Course Changes with the New Gen Ed Curriculum
Additional Policy Resources
- The Harvard College Handbook for Students contains a concise review of the rules and procedures of Harvard College with which students are expected to be familiar.
- The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Handbook describes the regulations and rules that apply to students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- The Faculty of Arts and Sciences Information for Faculty is intended to serve as a convenient reference for the educational policies of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS).
- COVID-19 guidance for the GSAS community.
- COVID-19 Information for the Harvard College community.