The FAS Registrar's Office and Instructional Media Services has pooled information on classrooms within the FAS inventory on the Media and Technology Services website. Browse buildings and rooms for information on seating style and capacity, classroom features, audio-visual equipment, and contact e-mail addresses for schedulers and building managers. If you are interested in finding out more about recent or upcoming learning space renovations in the FAS or are looking for a flexible, active learning space, you can learn more at the FAS Learning Spaces website.
The classroom inventory includes information provided by those FAS departments able to participate in the classroom survey. Not all FAS departments have space available for non-departmental events. Reservation requests and questions should be addressed to the scheduler for the room.
Requests for audio-visual equipment or services in FAS classrooms may be directed to:
- Media and Technology Services Main Office (617-495-9460) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sever Hall Media Services: (617-495-9470) or email@example.com
- CGIS Media Services: (617-495-9807) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northwest Media Services: (617-495-5775) or email@example.com
- Science Center Prep Room: (617-495-5357) or firstname.lastname@example.org
FAS Classroom Usage during Fall and Spring term Final Examination Periods
During the Final Examination Periods in January and in May, all FAS Classrooms are reserved for the exclusive use of the FAS Registrar's Exams Office.
After-hour emergencies and problems with the temperature or ventilation of classrooms should be referred to the University Operations Center (617-495-5560). The Harvard University Operations Center provides 24-hour per day, 365-days per year standard and emergency response services.
Maintenance or repair requests for classrooms located in Harvard Yard should be referred to Harvard Yard Operations (617-495-8842).
Any instructor needing personal accessible accommodations is requested to notify the University Disability Coordinator at www.oap.harvard.edu. Any student needing academic adjustments or accommodations is requested to consult the Accessible Education Office (AEO). Instructors should ensure that lectures, sections, review sessions, etc. are held in physically accessible spaces when required. The Registrar's Classrooms Office can assist when relocation of a course is necessary.
Other Scheduling Resources
- CGIS (Center for Government and International Studies): email@example.com
- Memorial Hall/Lowell Hall Complex (evening hours and weekends): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science Center: email@example.com
- (SEAS) Maxwell Dworkin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- William James Hall: email@example.com
- Harvard Events Management