The Academic Planning team within the Registrar's Office is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the FAS Course Catalog and Schedule of Classes in my.harvard. We support over one hundred catalog coordinators in the creation and maintenance of course information for the Faculty of Arts & Sciences.
Catalog coordinators should sign in via the Administrative Access link of my.harvard, and perform their work in two parts:
- FAS Course Catalog: a full inventory of a particular department's offerings
- Schedule of Classes: classes that are "scheduled" to be offered in a particular semester
The 2017-2018 Preliminary Courses of Instruction PDF is now available to view course listings for the coming academic year.
Please visit the Previous FAS Course Offerings page to access course listings from prior years.
- 2017-18 Timeline of Activities
- Course Search Data Refresh Schedule
- Setting User Defaults - Catalog
- Saving Searches - Catalog
- Checklist: for Coordinators - Rolled Class
- Checklist: for Faculty - Start of Term for Course
- Checklist: Get Your Sections Ready for Start of Term
- How to Print the Course Catalog (video)
- Curriculum Coordinators Contact List
- FAQ - Catalog Search Page
- Update Course Title, Catalog Number or Subject
- Bracketing and Unbracketing a Course
- Inactivating (retiring) a Course
- Instructor Updates
- Divisible and Indivisible Course Set Up
- Reading and Research and Tutorial Course Set Up
- Language Course Set Up Options
- Instructor Roles and Grade Access